We produce high, middle-end memory foam, stereotypes foam, high rebound foam and foam household products. Mainly supply matching foam for Kuka and produce complete sets of household products.
Pay attention to us
Quality first, customer satisfaction
Export to southeast Asia, Europe and Australia and other countries and regions.
Business philosophy: quality first, customer satisfaction, win-win cooperation and common development
Can I wash a memory foam pillow?
1. Use the upholstery attachment to gently vacuum the entire memory foam pillow to suction up microscopic and loose debris.
2. Mix 2 parts of water with 1 part fabric cleaner in a spray bottle. Shake well to thoroughly mix. Lightly spray the entire memory foam pillow, but be careful not to saturate it. Allow the mixture to sit on the pillow for a half hour.
3. With a clean towel, gently blot the pillow to get as much excess water off as possible.
4. Fill the second spray bottle with water. Lightly spray the pillow down again to help remove any cleaning residue. Blot gently with a clean, dry towel. Repeat this process twice or until you feel confident that no cleaner remains.
5. With the aid of a second person, wring the pillow out as much as possible to remove any remaining water.
6. Put your hair dryer on the lowest, coolest setting (or a fan). Direct the air at the pillow. If you have no cool setting on your hair dryer, be careful not to get the heat close enough to damage or melt the foam.
7. Do not use the pillow until you are sure that memory foam pillow is completely dry.