We produce high, middle-end memory foam, stereotypes foam, high rebound foam and foam household products. Mainly supply matching foam for Kuka and produce complete sets of household products.
Pay attention to us
Quality first, customer satisfaction
Export to southeast Asia, Europe and Australia and other countries and regions.
Business philosophy: quality first, customer satisfaction, win-win cooperation and common development
How to judge the quality of the high quality foam pad
1. Appearance: In addition to the special empty and empty sponges, the more delicate the appearance of the sponge, the smaller the stomata is, the better.
2. Hand feel: can bounce back quickly, fluffy sponge is good, feel dead sponge is inferior quality.
3. Stretching performance: A good sponge has a tensile elongation of at least 80 degrees and can not reach low grade goods.
4. Temperature: Normal sponges have a little smell, but if they smell bad, they can not stand the use of inferior raw materials.
5. Tear strength: Good sponges are not easy to tear, and high-grade sofa cushions that are sure to be reduced in size by a single finger should use high density foam pad with a density of more than 30 kilograms per cubic meter, and the back pad should use a density of 25 kilograms per cubic meter. High density foam pad.
In order to improve the comfort of sitting and lying, some foams have been soft treated without reducing the density, and some have vertical Springs in the cushions to make the sofa more resilient and anti-aging. Under normal circumstances, after the human body sits down, the sofa cushion is best with a depression of about 10 cm. In general, the spring is added to the cushion to increase the rebound durability of the sofa and achieve an enhanced life span.
Kaixiang specializes in the production of processed sponges and sponge products, mainly packaging sponges, sponge pads, sponge strips, fireproof sponges, slow rebound sponges, suction sponges, filtration sponges, cleaning sponges, high density foams, sponge balls and other series of products.